Longest Night is dark and malty, due to the generous use of both chocolate malt and black malt. And, let’s talk hops. Longest Night contains plenty of Millenium, Cascade, and Glacier hops used during the kettle boil. But, it also is dry-hopped with both Cascade and Millenium. Coming in at 6.0% abv, full of both malt and hop flavours, and with plenty of hop bitterness, this is not the beer for the faint of heart. Come fill your growler, and get your bottles…now! Before it really is the longest night.
- Barbecue, Italian
- Earthy; Camembert, Fontina
- Pork, Poultry, Fish, Shellfish
- In kegs on tap, in 6 pack bottles, Dark Side packs
- Available in Dark Side Pack, Kegs – available by Special Order
- Available in Dark Side packs